Saturday, March 24 & Sunday, March 25
Gates will open at 9.00 am, flying will start around 12.00 noon and last for about 3 hours.
Plan enough time to view the aircraft that will be on
display, look through the arts & crafts trade show and sample the wide variety
of food our vendors have to offer before the flying
portion of the air show begins.
At 11.00 am, one hour before the show will start, the part
of the air show grounds where aircraft are operated - the so called "hot area"
- will be sealed off for safety reasons.
The following acts are scheduled to appear at Air Fiesta 2012,
but are subject to change at any time.
· Sky Divers & National Anthem Ceremonies (12:00 noon)
· Jason Newburg's Pitts Viper Aerobatic Performance (12:10 pm)
· Valley Corvette Club
Drive By (12:25 pm)
· Coast Guard SAR Demo (12:35 pm)
· Aerial Applicators Demonstration (12:50 pm)
· Motorcycle Act (13:00 pm)
· Liaison Aircraft (L-Bird) Fly-By (13:15 pm)
· Paul Fiala and his Great Lakes (13:25 pm)
·America Trains for War - WW-II Trainer Fly-By (13:40 pm)
· Kevin Coleman's Extra 300SHP Aerobatic Performance (13:55 pm)
· High Speed Motorcycle & Aircraft Act (14:10 pm)
· WW-II Aerial Combat Re-enactment (14:30 pm)
· Vietnam Era Aerial Combat Re-enactment (14:50 pm)
· Randy Ball's Mig-17 Aerobatic Performance (15:15 pm)