We want YOUR video footage of AirFiesta 2012! Whether you're a seasoned videographer using the latest version of Final Cut Pro or just another aviation fan with a smartphone, you can win!
The person who submits the best amateur footage will win 2 tickets to AirFiesta 2013 AND a free ride in one of the vintage aircraft housed at the CAF in Brownsville (at a mutually agreed upon time and date this year). Entries may be raw or edited and will be judged on quality and creativity. Contest deadline is May 1st at 5pm. Entries can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically to the Hughston Insurance Agency located at 46 Cove Circle in Brownsville, TX. (Attn: Brock Hughston)
Rules and Regulations:
1. Video footage must be your original work. Any video currently under copyright, trademark, or requiring royalties will not be considered.
2. Footage must be of events that took place at “AirFiesta 2012” in Brownsville, Texas on March 24th and/or 25th.
3. Entries may be submitted physically or digitally. Please see below for contact info.
4. All footage submitted should be at least 72DPI, 640x480 pixels (although HD is preferable), and must be available for download by Air Fiesta (please contact us if you would like assistance submitting your footage).
Note: YouTube links are not acceptable.
5. The contest deadline is 5:00pm CST on Tuesday, May 1st, 2012.
Any entry submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
6. Entrants must sign and date a release form (see below) for consideration.
7. Submissions will be judged on quality and creativity.
8. Footage may be raw or edited.
Please contact Brock Hughston at email@example.com to obtain a copy of the required release form.